Simulation of a recruitment interview
What is a recruitment interview simulation?
The recruitment interview simulation is Our way to help young programmers who want to work in the IT industry. The interview is designed to help you prepare for the stress of real job interviews. We want you to perform at your best in the eyes of recruiters. If you want to increase your chances of having a positive interview let us help you!
A recruitment interview simulation is not only a way to reduce the stress of joining a job, but also to come out ahead in relation to other candidates. We guarantee an objective and realistic view of you as a candidate, each of our specialists has experience of being a recruiter. Additionally, you don't have to limit yourself to working in Poland! Our team offers interviews in Polish and English! All you have to do is decide to purchase a recruitment interview simulation and then send us your CV.
Next up is our team of specialists:
- He will discuss your CV with you, taking into account your experience and interests
- Asks you technical questions related to the position you are applying for
- If you agree, they will also check your English
After the interview you will receive from Us:
- Information about your competences
- How recruiters will perceive you
How do I complete a purchased interview simulation?
- Have your CV and order number ready
- At the email address provided: email@example.com send an email with your CV and your order number to facilitate the process, and add the days of the week and times you would like to be interviewed
- Once we have agreed on a suitable date for both parties, we will send an invitation for an interview to the e-mail address from which you contacted us